(a) The prescribed application form should be filled in by the parents.
(b) Documents Required:
- Passport copy (First, last and visa pages) of the student and both parents.
- Residence Card copy of both parents.
- Two passport size photographs of the student.
- One photograph each of both parents.
- Original Transfer Certificate (duly attested by the Educational Officer of the area) and Report Card from the previous school.
- Vaccination Card of the child.
- NOC from the respective Embassies (Bangladeshis exempted)
- A letter of introduction by an Indian citizen with Residence Card and passport copy.
(c) Age Criteria (As on 31st March)
LKG 3 years
UKG 4 years
Class I 5 years
- Application for withdrawal should be submitted to the principal at least ten days in advance, failing which one month’s tuition fees will have to be paid.
- No transfer certificate will be issued unless all dues to the school have been paid in full.
- Any student who takes TC from Indian School Jalan and seeks readmission has to pay the complete tuition fees from the date of issue of TC to the date of readmission (the interviewing period).
- If a child absent for more than three months during the academic year without given prior information to the Principal, his/her name will be automatically removed from the school record.