FEE STRUCTURE 2022-23
|Class||Indian Students||Other Nationals|
|KG-I & KG-II||R.O. 34.600||R.O. 42.400|
|Class I – VI||R.O. 35.500||R.O. 43.300|
|Class VII||R.O. 37.000||R.O. 45.900|
|Class VIII||R.O. 42.300||R.O. 51.600|
|Class IX & X||R.O. 43.500||R.O. 52.800|
- There is no additional fee charged including the term fee during this academic year.
- The monthly fee is payable for 12 months.
- Fees can be paid till the last working day of every month without a late fee.
- R O 0.300 per day will be charged as a fine from 1 st day of the succeeding month, subject to a maximum of R O 2.000 per month.
- The fee for CBSE registration and Board examinations for class IX & X will be charged as usual, as per the rules of the Board.