FEE STRUCTURE 2020-21
* Fee structure for the months of May – August 2020
|Tuition Fee from May to August, 2020||
|Indian Students||Other Nationals|
|Tuition Fee||Tuition Fee|
|KG I – Class VI||R.O. 28. 000||R.O. 35. 800|
|Class VII||R.O. 30. 000||R.O. 38. 400|
|Class VIII – X||R.O. 34. 000||R.O. 43. 300|
|Special Fee for Term I (After Discount)||U K G||Std I to VII||VIII||IX- X|
|RO: 16.200||RO: 17.900||RO: 19.500||RO: 22.000|
|Tuition Fees(R.O)||Sports Fees(R.O)||Tuition Fees(R.O)||Sports Fees(R.O)|
|LKG – Std. VI||R.O.29.000||R.O.1.000||R.O.37.700||R.O.1.000|
|Std. VIII – X||R.O.35.000||R.O.1.000||R.O.45.500||R.O.1.000|
- Tuition fee is payable for 12 months.
- Fees should be paid by 15 th of every month.
- If the last date falls on a holiday for the school, the next working day will be the last
date for the payment of fees.
- R O 0. 300 will be charged as fine from 16 th – 21 st and R O. 0. 500 per day thereafter, subject
to a maximum of R O. 3. 000 per month.
The special fees to be paid in two installments. First, along with the fee for the month
of April/at the time of Admission and second, with the fee for the month of October.
The details of the Special fees will be available in the fee counter.